Its not just about the sermon, its about walking through the week applying God’s word to your daily life. No matter who you are, where you’ve come from, or what you’ve gone through, you belong here, in the Body of Christ. Make a move, take that next step—connect to lasting friendships.
These ministries hold events throughout the year that you are welcome to attend no matter how long you've been attending GGCF and new friends are welcome.
Interested in volunteering and growing in leadership? Check out our Grace Teams.
Led by Shea Watson
- Men’s “Rally” Breakfast — Quarterly. Be built up in the Word, talk, listen, spend time with your brothers in Christ.
- Re:Charge — Third Sunday of each month at 5 p.m. Prayer and conversation with evening coffee. At the local Starbucks.
- Men's Excursions — Periodic excursions into the outdoors such as fishing and camping.
Led by Yvonne Clarke
Led by Kayce Shibley
- Nursery — Every Sunday during Service. For children ages 0-5.
- Sunday School — Every Sunday during Service. For children ages 6-12.
Led by Pastor Ron Swingle
- Saturday Morning Outreach — Saturdays at 11 a.m. in Downtown Silver Spring. Strike up conversations with the community to share the love of Christ.
- Special Service Outreach — Throughout the year. Invite people to special, holiday-themed services with free gifts, tracts, music, and (of course) the Gospel.
Led by Dwaine Bryant
- Prayer Service — Thursdays at 7:30 p.m. at GGCF. Join to praise God and pray in agreement for the needs of the world, the nation, the Church, strangers, friends, and family.